We have proudly served our communities for 128 years and we remain focused on the philosophy t hat banking is, first and foremost, about the people we serve and that serving others is a privilege.
This year Legend Bank was named as a #4 Best Bank to Work For in the Nation by the American Banker and the #22 Best Company to Work for in Texas. We are proud of this recognition and are honored that our employees evaluated us with such high regard.
We are looking for employees that take pride in fulfilling the mission to serve others. If you want to connect with your community through our history and legacy, please inquire about a position that would be a good fit for you.
- Customer Care Agent, Bowie Operations Center
- Credit Clerk, Bowie Operations Center
- Mortgage Loan Processor, Decatur Operations Center
- Teller, Part-Time, Alvord (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:45 am to 3:30-4:00 pm, and Saturday: 7:45 am to 12:00 pm)
- Teller, Part-Time, North Richland Hills (Monday - Friday 12:30 - 6:00 pm)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers the phone and responds to customer service inquiries.
- Transfers and distributes customer calls to the appropriate area of the bank.
- Processes stop payments including loading in system, filing, and mailing.
- Provides Branch and Interest Rate information and to customers.
- Completes customer address changes.
- Serves as backup to other Customer Care areas to include: answers balance inquiries, orders debit cards, and sends out Online Banking information.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- High school education or equivalent required
- One (1) year customer service experience required; banking experience preferred.
- Pleasant, clear voice with excellent telephone communication skills required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) language skills preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (e.g. Microsoft Office, Internet).
Responsible for processing all current and expired insurance, Universal Commercial
Codes (UCC), financials and other active exceptions on loans. Reviews all collateral for
proper documentation; imaging related documents.
- Maintains Document Tracking System
- Monitors insurance documents
- Monitors active exceptions
- Inputs collateral in Document Tracking System
- Assists customers through sending exception letters and providing accurate loan
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail.
- Scans all loan related documents
- Answers phones for internal and external customers
- Assists branch personnel with loan related information
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of banking documents, computers, and telephones.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, communications and customer relation skills.
- Detail oriented.
Responsible for facilitating the processing of mortgage loan applications, mortgage loans and mortgage loan documentation.
- Inputs mortgage loan data into the Loan Origination System (LOS) (e.g. Encompass) and assemble the file for mortgage underwriter review.
- Partner with underwriter, Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) and mortgage loan closer from origination to closing.
- Orders appraisals, title work, surveys, and other required documentation.
- Assists MLO in gathering information from the borrower as necessary.
- Completes data entry on all withdrawals, ANA’s, and decline letters including HMDA.
- Manages 15-20 mortgage loan applications or loans per month.
- Answers routine questions from internal and external customers regarding mortgage lending.
- High School education or equivalent with specialized training in loan documentation procedures required.
- Related Work Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with mortgage professionals at title companies, attorneys, and borrowers.
- Demonstrated eye for accuracy as evidenced by extreme detail orientation.
- Greets customers and non-customers as they enter the bank.
- Accepts and verifies customer deposits; and processes loan payments.
- Cashes checks and processes less cash transactions within their authorized limit; obtains supervisor’s approval to process transactions which exceed their authorized limits.
- Follows procedures to avoid fraud (verify identification, mark up account, etc.).
- Safeguards and balances cash drawer to $0.00 outage each day. Maintains cash drawer limits as specified.
- Completes applicable logs and assists with all end of the day balancing procedures as applicable.
- Meets or exceeds all goals determined by retail management to include referrals, balancing, attendance and others as applicable.
- Follows compliance procedures of reporting applicable transactions such as CTRs, SARs, other monetary logs, Regulation CC holds, and internal audit procedures.
- Provides a consistent level of customer service in accordance with the standards determined by branch management and regulated by retail mystery shops.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.
- Demonstrates flexibility in responding to additional duties, projects, or schedule changes as assigned or directed.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Six (6) months to one (1) year cash handling / retail experience
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in submitting your resumes we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com , attention Jacqueta Moore. Mrs. Moore can also answer any questions you may have about our available positions or our culture.
Legend Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.