We have a 129 year history of serving customers with the utmost integrity, care and concern. Our service began when we opened our doors as the first bank in Bowie, Texas in 1890. We were founded to serve customers in local communities and small businesses.
- Your account(s) have transitioned to the Legend Bank system.
- Your account number remained the same with Legend Bank as it was with Enloe State Bank.
- We have carefully reviewed your current account(s) and we transitioned you to a Legend Bank account with similar benefits and features.
- Please review the Account Conversion Guide for your new Legend Bank account(s). The Account Disclosure Packet provides you with important details and what you need to know regarding your new Legend Bank accounts.
Enloe State Bank Online Banking is no longer available. You can begin enrolling in Legend Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay today.
Access to your Enloe State Bank Online Banking transaction data and information was only available through 5 pm CST on Friday, July 12, 2019 as we transitioned to the Legend Bank system. Your access to Online Bill Pay within Online Banking was deactivated on July 8, 2019 in preparation for the account conversion.
Important Information About Your Online Banking Transfers and Online Bill Payments with Enloe State Bank
- All transfers previously scheduled to complete by 5 pm CST on Friday, July 12, 2019 will complete as scheduled on your Enloe State Bank Online Banking system.
- Transfers scheduled after 5 pm CST on Friday, July 12, 2019 will need to be re-scheduled in the Legend Bank online banking system. They will not be completed through the Enloe State Bank system.
Online Bill Pay
- Any bills you've scheduled to pay on/before Sunday, July 14, 2019 will pay as scheduled through your Enloe State Bank Bill Pay system.
- Any bills scheduled to pay on/after Monday, July 15, 2019, will not pay as scheduled through your Enloe State Bank Bill Pay system and will need to be scheduled in the Legend Bank online bill pay system.
We apologize for the inconvenience associated with setting up your new online banking and bill pay account as well as your transfers.
- Your New Legend Bank Card: You can pick up your new Legend Bank debit card and select your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at our branch in Cooper.
- Sunday, July 14: Last day you could use your Enloe State Bank debit card.
- Monday, July 15: First day to begin using your Legend Bank debit card.
- Reminder regarding automatic, recurring charges: To ensure monthly transactions to your debit cards are not disrupted, please remember to update any automatic, recurring charges to your Enloe State Bank debit card to your new Legend Bank debit card number.
- You can continue to use your Enloe State Bank checks at this time.
- If you need to order replacement checks, you can order in the same you've ordered in the past. The new checks you receive will have the Legend Bank name and logo on them.
- We will contact you in the future regarding replacement checks for your new Legend Bank account(s).
On July 9, 2019 we mailed your account transition information along with your account conversion guide. In this letter you received information to make the transition to your new Legend Bank account as easy as possible.
We are happy to share with you that your account number will remain the same with Legend Bank as it was with Enloe State Bank, unless you received notification that your number changed.
We have carefully reviewed your current account(s) and we are transitioning you to a Legend Bank account with similar benefits and features. Please review the Account Conversion Guide and Account Disclosure Packet below for your new Legend Bank accounts and associated information.
- We have a 129 year history of serving customers with the utmost integrity, care and concern.
- We were founded to serve local communities and small businesses.
- We are one of the largest Ag lenders in North Texas.
- It’s Our Privilege to Serve Others
- Our team of just over 160 employees considers it a privilege to serve each and every customer, whether internal or external.
- Our decisions are made locally by board members and executives that live in the communities we serve. We are invested in our communities and want to see them grow and prosper.
What do I need to do?
You won’t need to make any changes to how you’ve been banking in the past. Please continue to make sure your loan payments are paid on time and that you monitor your savings and checking accounts, just as you’ve always done. We’ll be here for you in branch or by phone, if you need anything. We’ll do our very best to assist you with your needs during this transition. We’ll provide you with information in the future regarding the transition of your accounts to Legend Bank accounts. You’ll be very pleased with the convenience services that are available with Legend Bank!
At this time, you won’t notice much of a change to your accounts and balances. Our goal is to make the transition to Legend Bank as easy on you as possible. You will continue using your checking and savings accounts as well as your checks and debit cards as you currently do and you shouldn’t experience any interruption in service.
The bank location in Cooper will continue to take your deposits and provide you with cash withdrawals, you’ll
just see the Legend Bank sign out front and our friendly bankers will be around to help with the transition.
can stop by the branch for a visit and the bankers will take care of you, as they’ve done in the past.
You can learn more by visiting the FDIC website at: https://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/enloe.html.