We are excited to announce we will be introducing a new online and mobile banking experience for you soon. We know how important it is to have easy-to-use, convenient banking tools at your fingertips, so that's why we are introducing this new online and mobile banking system.
Upgrade Your Experience. Update Your Contact Info.
We know you’re getting excited for our new online and mobile banking experience! To ensure you can log-in to the new system and to make the transition as easy on you as possible, please update your contact information in our current online banking system as soon as possible.
You can also call our Customer Care Department at 800-873-5604 or verify your information the next time you are in one of our branches.
- Important Dates
- Our new online and mobile banking systems will be coming soon.
- We will send you important information about logging in and utilizing the new system to the contact information you have listed in our current system.
- It is imperative that you update your contact information in the existing system as soon as possible.
- We will provide you with important date information regarding the transition and any cut-off dates and times for using our current system before transitioning to the new system.
- We know that category information is important to you and helpful with your taxes. As you complete your taxes this year, we recommend that you download all of your categories before this transition is complete. You can download up to 24 months of information.
- Our new online banking will have the ability to establish categories, but they may be different from the current categories and your current category information likely won't convert, that's why we recommend you download your history for your records.
- Security and access alerts will transfer to help you maintain awareness of your account access.
- If you have established "Notify Me" alerts established now in Online Banking, like balance alerts, deposit alerts or when a loan payment is past due, they will need to be set up again in the new system. More information will be provided to you to assist you with setting up your alerts again.
- External Transfers
- If you currently have external transfers set up on your account, you'll need to set these up again in the new system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- The new Online Bill Pay will have all of your payees as well as six months of bill pay history. If you need more history, we recommend that you download/print the two years of history available in our current system.
- You'll have access to many more E-Bills in our new system. We will share more details about this soon; however, you'll need to set-up your E-Bills again on the new system. We'll provide you with instructions on how to do this in the coming months.
- We will provide you with important date information regarding the transition and any cut-off dates and times for scheduling new bill pays in our current system.
- We will have new apps in the app stores for our new Mobile Banking.
- If you are an Apple user, you won't have to download a new app. The app should update automatically for you.
- Unfortunately, Android users will need to download the new Legend Bank mobile app. We will provide you with information on what to do and when to make this as easy on you as possible.
- Our new online banking will feature a new person-to-person payment system, allowing you to easily make payments to your friends, family, coworkers and more!
- You'll love the new system. It offers features like many of the popular person-to-person apps available.
- With this in mind, Popmoney payments and history will not convert over, but we'll help you through this to make it as easy as possible to make this transition.
Automated Phone Banking
- We will have a new phone number for automated phone banking with new prompts to serve you. We will provide you with more information on this soon!
This web page will be full of important information for you to know about this change. As we have information available for you, we will share it with you here. We'll provide you with everything you need to know to make the change as simple on you as possible. We know change can be hard, but we are changing systems to serve you better and we are taking extra care to make sure we help you through this change with limited disruption in your online and mobile access.
Questions? We can help!
We would be glad to help you with any questions you may have about this transition. Please contact us for more details.
Thank you for banking with us. It's our privilege to serve you.
Wireless carrier charges may apply.