The Bankers You Know and Trust are Here to Serve You!
We'd also like to welcome Melinda Turk as the new loan assistant for the Whitewright branch. Melinda is from Fannin County and has a strong background in banking. She brings even more experience to this great team in Whitewright to help you handle all of your financial needs.
- About Us
- Our Locations
- Important Information About Your Account Conversion
- Letter and Conversion Guide
- We have a 129 year history of serving customers with the utmost integrity, care and concern.
- We were founded to serve local communities and small businesses.
- We are one of the largest Ag lenders in North Texas.
- It’s Our Privilege to Serve Others
- Our team of just over 160 employees considers it a privilege to serve each and every customer, whether internal or external.
- Our decisions are made locally by board members and executives that live in the communities we serve. We are invested in our communities and want to see them grow and prosper.
Banking Solutions to Meet Your NeedsWe offer so many added benefits to make banking more convenient and rewarding, just for you!
- Free Debit Card Fraud Text Alerts
- Free CardValet Debit Card Management App
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposits
- Your account number remained the same with Legend Bank as it was with Independent Bank
- We carefully reviewed your current account(s) and we transitioned you to a Legend Bank account with similar benefits and features.
- Please begin using your new Legend Bank checks immediately to avoid having any outstanding Independent Bank checks on your account.
- Your Independent Bank documents can only be used until Tuesday, October 29, 2019. After that date, your checks and documents will no longer be accepted.
- For some customers, there was an error printing the first set of checks received and your account number was printed incorrectly. We apologize for the confusion this may cause.
- Please check the account number on your checks. If your account number is not correct, do not use the checks you received and dispose of them in a secure way or visit any of our branch locations and we will be happy to help you properly dispose of your documents.
- Your account number did not change as a part of the transition to Legend Bank.
- If you used the account number on your first set of Legend checks to update your automatic deposits or payments, please change this back to your original account number with Independent Bank and use Legend Bank’s routing number, which is 111903290.
- Our bankers will be watching for any checks written with the first set you received. If you have already written any of your Legend Bank checks with the incorrect account number, we will do our very best to post them to your account.
- It is important that you discontinue using your Independent Bank documents (checks, deposit slips, etc.) as soon as you receive your new Legend Bank checks and documents, since your account has transitioned to Legend Bank.
On June 28, 2019 we mailed your account transition information along with your account conversion guide. In this letter you received information to make the transition to your new Legend Bank account as easy as possible.
We are happy to share with you that your account number remained the same with Legend Bank as it was with Independent Bank, unless you received notification that your number changed.
We carefully reviewed your current account(s) and transitioned you to a Legend Bank account with similar benefits and features. Please review the Account Conversion Guide links for your new Legend Bank accounts.
It's Our Privilege To Serve You
All loans subject to credit approval. Wireless carrier charges may apply. NMLS ID 481267