Online Business Banking
Legend Bank offers online banking, corporate cash management and cross-platform integrations with a full range of e-commerce, core banking and imaging systems. All with onsite training and unlimited technical support to get you up and running.
Whether you run a county government, a hospital, or a small business, this is a full service solution that will work for your business or organization. Let Legend Business Online Banking help cut costs and make things run smoothly for your company today.
- ACH Origination
- Transaction Management
- Transaction History & Exports
- File Transfer Management
- Bill Payment Services
- Electronic Document Management
- Check Images
What does it do?
- Provides high performance 24 x 7 online banking
- Corporate cash management
- Full range of e-commerce services
- Core banking imaging systems
What does all of this mean?
- All information accessible through the Internet
- Internal transfer between Legend Bank accounts
- Images of cleared checks and deposit slips are able to be viewed
ACH transaction origination
- Direct Deposit capabilities
- Create Billing drafts
- Pay bills using Electronic Funds Transfer
- Electronic payroll tax filing
Who is currently using it?
- School districts
- County governments
- Small businesses
- More Information
How secure is this product?
Top of the line Unisys Firewall protection
- 128 bit encryption - highest available
- Monitored 24/7 by External Security Professionals
- You determine what accounts can be viewed by employees
- Individual user names / passwords
- You/Management have the ability to approve/dis-approve all transactions
How much does it cost?
- Online Banking is FREE!
- Bill Pay fees depend on account type and usage.
- Monthly fees can be offset by balances in your Performance Checking account. Other service fees apply based on transactions/modules needed.
What is included in set-up charge and monthly maintenance fee?
- Unlimited technical support
- Free addition/deletion of employees
- User manual
- Onsite training